The kids at Kidvelo Bikes Australia have come up with 12 Fun Outdoor Activities to do during lockdown on your bike !
- Spot a Rainbow - Go for a Bike Ride and the next time you spot a rainbow see if you can memorise the correct order of colours !
- Build an obstacle course to navigate on your bike.
- Ride to your nearest lake or river and learn how to skim stones.
- Explore a new bike track that you havent been to before.
- Beach Ride. Build a sandcastle or collect shells and make a seaside picture.
- Go on a Night Time ride with an adult.
- Learn some new Bike Tricks. Take a video of yourself and send it to a friend to see if they can do them too.
- Go on a Photography Ride. Take a camera, phone or Ipad and take photos of things that interest you. Share them with your grandparents or family.
- Find a log, branch, or rock and practice riding on it to see if you can keep your balance.
- Go on a Sensory Ride. Explore what different trees and plants smell and look like.
- Draw a Bike Maze or a Race Track using chalk on the footpath to follow.
- Explore a new outdoor place that you haven't been to before. It could be a park, bike track, nature reserve or flower garden.
WIN WIN WIN - Post a pic or video of your favorite outdoor bike activity on our Facebook Page for your chance to WIN a $150 Xchange Sports Australia On-line Store Voucher - Ends 31st August 2021