NOT ALL BALANCE BIKES ARE CREATED EQUAL!
The sassy Candy Floss Pink AIRO has a glossy finish with a hint of sparkle for when only pink will do! Weighing a gravity-defying 2.95kg, this ultra-light balance bike is easy for little ones to handle as they discover how much fun can be had on wheels. The AIRO is made from an ultra-hard-wearing magnesium alloy and the grip taped footrests are carved into the frame to make gliding second nature. Great for developing confidence and coordination, the AIRO will ignite their passion for riding.
Weighing just 2.95kg starting your little one out on their cycling journey is easier for them than ever before! Thanks to the AIRO’s incredibly lightweight, ultra-hard-wearing magnesium alloy frame they can effortlessly propel themselves along. Lighter on the wallet than any comparable balance bike, the AIRO is superior on every meaningful measure.
The AIRO features footrests that have been stylishly contoured into the frame and the air-filled rubber tires on aluminium rims make for a smooth free-wheeling experience. The neoprene padded stem provides additional safety, while the fully adjustable seat makes it perfect for ages 18 months to 5 years. In addition, sealed bearings mean that the wheels are better protected against road debris and the elements. Zero-maintenance and available with a lifetime warranty, the AIRO will be the first step into the world of cycling for your budding mini champ!
- Ultra lightweight magnesium alloy frame
- Extra-large pneumatic rubber tyres on aluminium rims
- Aerodynamic frame shape with high ground clearance
- Moulded foot rests covered in grip tape
- Neoprene-covered stem for safety
- Comes almost fully assembled with only screws to tighten (and possibly tyres to pump up)
- Safety-tested and fully compliant with relevant EU safety law EN-71
- Four striking colours
- Lifetime warranty on frame and forks