HORNIT AIRO BALANCE BIKE - WHITE
The understated, unmistakable black and white matt colours of the Orca White Hornit Airo Balance Bike will go with the snappiest of urban street styles. The Hornit Airo Balance Bike is fast, agile and sleek, whether you’re bossing it on the way to school or casually meeting up with your friends in the park. It is made from an ultra-tough magnesium alloy which is so game-changing light (2.95kg), you almost have to hold onto it to stop it from floating away. With the grip, taped footrests blended into the frame freewheeling is a breeze.
Weighing just 2.95kg starting your little one out on their cycling journey is easier for them than ever before! Thanks to the Hornit Airo’s Balance Bike incredibly lightweight, ultra-hard-wearing magnesium alloy frame they can effortlessly propel themselves along. Lighter on the wallet than any comparable balance bike, the Hornit AIRO is superior on every meaningful measure.
The Hornit Airo Balance Bike features footrests that have been stylishly contoured into the frame and the air-filled rubber tyres on aluminium rims make for a smooth free-wheeling experience. The neoprene padded stem provides additional safety, while the fully adjustable seat makes it perfect for ages 18 months to 5 years. In addition, sealed bearings mean that the wheels are better protected against road debris and the elements. Zero-maintenance and available with a lifetime warranty, the Hornit Airo Balance Bike will be the first step into the world of cycling for your budding mini champ!
- Ultra-lightweight magnesium alloy frame
- Extra-large pneumatic rubber tyres on aluminium rims
- Aerodynamic frame shape with high ground clearance
- Moulded footrests covered in grip tape
- Neoprene-covered stem for safety
- Comes almost fully assembled with only screws to tighten (and possibly tyres to pump up)
- Safety-tested and fully compliant with relevant EU safety law EN-71
- Four striking colours
- Lifetime warranty on frame and forks