NOT ALL BALANCE BIKES ARE CREATED EQUAL!
Set your little one free with the Hammer Yellow AIRO! Levitating light* (2.95kg) and seriously stylish, the AIRO will allow them to experience the thrill of gliding like a bird (on two wheels)! The AIRO has grip taped footrests contoured into the frame which means they can use their feet or freewheel with ease. With its matt yellow finish and contrasting black detailing, the AIRO is sure to turn the heads. Like its namesake, the Yellowhammer bird, this bike stands out from the crowd.
Weighing just 2.95kg starting your little one out on their cycling journey is easier for them than ever before! Thanks to the AIRO’s incredibly lightweight, ultra-hard-wearing magnesium alloy frame they can effortlessly propel themselves along. Lighter on the wallet than any comparable balance bike, the AIRO is superior on every meaningful measure.
The AIRO features footrests which have been stylishly contoured into the frame and the air-filled rubber tyres on aluminium rims make for a smooth free-wheeling experience. The neoprene padded stem provides additional safety, while the fully adjustable seat makes it perfect for ages 18 months to 5 years. In addition, sealed bearings mean that the wheels are better protected against road debris and the elements. Zero-maintenance and available with a lifetime warranty, the AIRO will be the first step into the world of cycling for your budding mini champ!
- Ultra-lightweight magnesium alloy frame
- Extra-large pneumatic rubber tyres on aluminium rims
- Aerodynamic frame shape with high ground clearance
- Moulded footrests covered in grip tape
- Neoprene-covered stem for safety
- Comes almost fully assembled with only screws to tighten (and possibly tyres to pump up)
- Safety-tested and fully compliant with relevant EU safety law EN-71
- Four striking colours
- Lifetime warranty on frame and forks