Globber Explorer Trike 4in1
100% Tool-less Design & Patented Wheel Mechanism
Easily transform your 4-in-1 trike into a balance bike: EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1’s 100% tool-less design means no tools are needed when switching between different modes! EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1’s patented wheel mechanism also allows you to easily change the 4-in-1 trike into a balance bike with a simple knob manoeuvre on both rear wheels, making the transformation fast and simple.
Adjustable Parent Handle & Built-in Steering
Enjoy playtime with your little one! EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1 comes with a 2-height adjustable parent handle and a built-in steering system for parents to conveniently manoeuvre the push tricycle in guided trike mode. The freewheel system allows the pedals to turn independently from the front wheel, so your child can first learn how to pedal before you give full control of the tricycle to your toddler!
2-height Adjustable Saddle
EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1 comes with a 2-height adjustable balance bike saddle made of soft, anti-slip TPR to ensure toddlers can safely touch the ground when learning motor skills and practice manoeuvring our balance bike in comfort!
High-Back Seat with Headrest
Packed with all the essentials and more to ensure maximum safety, EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1’s training trike mode is designed with an adjustable 2-height high-back seat with headrest made of soft TPR. It’s also equipped with a safety bar, a 5-point harness with comfortable shoulder pads, and an adjustable anti-UV (UPF 50+) canopy for comfy rides with your baby!
Removable Footrest & EVA Foam Wheels
Equipped with one 250mm front and two 220mm rear EVA foam wheels, toddlers can enjoy a comfy ride and puncture-free rides on EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1—all modes included! A removable footrest is also included for more comfort when exploring in infant and guide trike mode.
Smart Pedal Storage & Removable Footrest
Avoid misplacing your trike pedals when transforming from 4-in-1 trike to balance bike! EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1 has a built-in pedal storage located at the back of the saddle to safely store your pedals when not in use.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Age range: 10M-5Y
- Color: Fuchsia, Lime Green, Mint, Red, Teal
- Foldable: No
- Max user weight: 20kg
- Product type: Balance bike, Guided trike, Infant trike, Training trike
- Product weight (net): 6.75kg
- Recommended user height: 65-105cm
- Seat heights: Saddle: 31 & 34cm (from the ground); High-back seat: 32 & 35cm (from the ground)
- Wheels material: EVA foam
- Wheels size: 220mm (36mm wide) rear, 250mm (44mm wide) front
- 4-in-1 tricycle for toddlers aged 10 months+ and balance bike for kids aged 2 to 5 years, for maximum product usage. EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1 transforms into 4 different modes: infant trike (10-36M), guided trike (18-36M), training trike (24-36M), and balance bike (2-5Y).
- 100% tool-less design allows you to easily switch between different modes without the need for any tools or screws—EXPLORER TRIKE 4in1 has spring-loaded buttons and knobs to seamlessly transform from 4-in-1 trike to balance bike.
- 2-height adjustable parent handle (92cm, 96cm from the ground), built-in steering system, and front freewheel system allow parents to assist and steer for toddlers, to help them learn how to steer the 4-in-1 trike.
- 2-height adjustable saddle with soft, anti-slip TPR (31cm, 34cm from the ground) and curved handlebars with comfortable and durable TPR ergonomic grips for comfy rides.
- Detachable and adjustable anti-UV (UPF 50+) polyester canopy.
- High-back seat (32cm, 35cm from the ground) with soft, anti-slip TPR, a 5-point safety harness with soft, comfortable shoulder pads, and safety bar (infant trike mode).
- Smart pedal storage located at the back of the saddle to safely store your pedals when not in use. Extra-wide, removable bi-injection TPR footrest for more comfort.
All Globber items purchased are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. E-scooter batteries are covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. Wear & tear items, including but not limited to wheels, bearings, grip tape, handlebar grips & 2-wheel rear brakes are excluded from our 2-year warranty.