Globber Go•Up Deluxe Lights 3 Wheel Scooter
Patented Folding System
GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS is a convenient 3-wheel convertible scooter for kids! Fold, carry, and store the scooter effortlessly thanks to its patented folding system which can easily be folded by a simple push of a button. Trolley mode is also available to help roll the light-up 3-in-1 scooter after a fun day of playtime!
Patented Steering Lock System
Teach those little feet to balance on a light-up 3-in-1 scooter at your toddler’s pace. GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS has a patented steering lock system exclusive to Globber: The front wheels are fixed in a vertical to-and-fro movement, allowing your child to practice balance and gain confidence in scooting. Once they’re ready to ride, simply release the steering lock button so they can start turning the wheel and scoot on their own!
100% Tool-less Design
100% tool-less design allows you to easily switch between different modes without the need for any tools or screws— GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS has spring-loaded buttons and knobs to seamlessly transform from ride-on to walking bike or scooter mode.
Adjustable Seat & T-bar for Maximum Comfort
GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS light-up 3-in-1 scooter with seat has adjustability features for maximum comfort: it has a 3-height adjustable TPR seat, adjusted by a tool-less knob on the side, and a 4-height adjustable T-bar for comfy rides.
Robust Deck & Battery-Free Light-Up Wheels
GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS is equipped with a super-low metal reinforced structure that supports up to 50kg and a wide, anti-slip composite deck for safe scooting. It has high-quality, battery-free LED light-up 121mm PU casted front wheels that flash in red, green, and blue, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings, and an 80mm rear PU casted wheel that creates smooth rides. Its extra-long and wide composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and a removable footrest is included for extra comfort and safety when using ride-on mode.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Age range: 1.5Y-9Y+
- Brakes: Mechanical rear brake (composite)
- Color: Mint, Teal
- Deck material: Composite (PP + fiber) + metal frame
- Deck size: W 12.5cm x L 54.5cm
- Foldable: Yes
- Max user weight: 20kg (ride-on / walking bike mode), 50kg (scooter mode)
- Product type: 3-wheel scooter, Ride-on, Walking Bike
- Product weight (net): 4.00kg
- Recommended user height: 70cm to 130cm
- Seat heights: 27, 29 & 31cm (from the ground)
- T-bar heights: 67.5, 72.5, 77.5 & 82.5cm (from the ground)
- Wheels material: High-rebound PU-casted
- Wheels size: 121mm (24mm wide) front, 80mm (24mm wide) rear
- Light-up 3-in-1 scooter with seat that transforms into a ride-on, walking bike, and toddler scooter. Ride-on and walking bike modes are designed for toddlers aged 15-36 months and scooter mode is for kids aged 3-9+.
- 100% tool-less design allows you to easily switch between different modes without the need for any tools or screws—GO•UP DELUXE LIGHTS has spring-loaded buttons and knobs to seamlessly transform from ride-on to walking bike or scooter mode.
- Patented folding system enables folded and trolley mode on the toddler scooter. With an easy-to-use side push button, easily carry and store your scooter in compact spaces.
- Globber’s patented steering lock system fixes the front wheels in a vertical to-and-fro movement, helping kids learn and master balance.
- Adjustable light-up 3-in-1 scooter with seat: 3-height adjustable TPR seat (27cm, 29cm, or 31cm from the ground), adjusted by a tool-less knob on the side, and a 4-height adjustable T-bar (67.5cm, 72.5cm, 77.5cm, or 82.5cm from the ground) for comfy rides.
- Its super-low metal reinforced structure supports up to 50kg and comes with a wide, anti-slip composite deck for safe scooting. A long and wide removable footrest is included for extra comfort and safety when using ride-on mode.
- High-quality and battery-free LED light-up 121mm PU casted front wheels that flash in red, green, and blue, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings, and one 80mm rear PU casted wheel for smooth rides. Its extra-long and wide composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and promotes wheel longevity.
All Globber items purchased are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. E-scooter batteries are covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. Wear & tear items, including but not limited to wheels, bearings, grip tape, handlebar grips & 2-wheel rear brakes are excluded from our 2-year warranty.