Globber Primo 3 Wheel Kids Scooter
Patented Steering Lock System
PRIMO comes with a Globber-patented steering lock system that locks the front scooter wheels to only move forward and backward, for kids to gain confidence to scoot while practicing balance skills. To go full-on scooting mode and enable lean-to-steer riding, simply release the steering lock button found on the base of the 3-wheel scooter deck!
Anti-Slip Composite Deck
Take your PRIMO out to scoot all day, every day! PRIMO 3-wheel scooter for 3-year-olds is equipped with an anti-slip composite deck with a low reinforced structure for durable and comfy rides in the park.
3-Height Adjustable T-bar
Adjust your scooter to the most comfortable height for you! PRIMO comes with a 3-height adjustable aluminium T-bar (67.5cm, 72.5cm, or 77.5cm) for a comfy scooting experience as your child grows.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Age range: 3Y-7Y+
- Brakes: Mechanical rear brake (composite)
- Color: Navy Blue, Neon Pink, Red
- Deck material: Composite (PP + fiber + nylon)
- Deck size: W 11.5cm x L 54.5cm
- Foldable: No
- Max user weight: 50kg
- Product type: 3-wheel scooter
- Product weight (net): 2.33kg
- Recommended user height: 95-120cm
- T-bar heights: 67.5, 72.5 & 77.5cm (from the ground)
- Wheels material: High-rebound PU-casted
- Wheels size: 121mm (24mm wide) front, 80mm (24mm wide) rear
- Patented steering lock button which fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward and backward, helping kids learn to balance. Unlock the button to enable lean-to-steer riding.
- Adjustable scooter for kids with a 3-height aluminium scooter T-bar (67.5cm, 72.5cm, 77.5cm from the ground) with an easy-to-use clamp and comfortable TPR ergonomic grips for comfy rides.
- 3-wheel scooter with an anti-slip composite deck which supports kids up to 50kg. Its composite rear brake delivers efficiency and wheel longevity.
- Scooter for 2-year-olds with high-quality and high-rebound 121mm front PU-casted wheels and an 80mm rear wheel mounted on ABEC 5 bearings.
All Globber items purchased are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. E-scooter batteries are covered by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. Wear & tear items, including but not limited to wheels, bearings, grip tape, handlebar grips & 2-wheel rear brakes are excluded from our 2-year warranty.