Best Balance Bike for Kids
The Kidvelo Rookie 12 Balance Bike in Azure Blue is designed in Sydney, Australia to provide your child with the perfect foundation for a lifetime of riding. We designed the Rookie 12″ bike to not only be easy to ride but also easy to learn how to ride with a super lightweight aluminium frame, fully adjustable seat height and handlebar height, a real headset and durable air-filled tyres. Weighing in at 2.93kgs our Rookie 12 Bike is one of the lightest balance bikes in Australia.
Learning to ride a balance bike before pedals are introduced speeds up the transition to a pedal bike. It is far easier to learn one new skill than trying to learn 3 at one time (such as balance, pedalling, and braking), especially if you are 2 years old.
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, Aluminium frame (2.93kgs) that won’t rust EVER!
- For Ages 2 – 5 years
- Sleek, fully adjustable seat height range: 30cm – 44cm
- Alloy handlebars that adjust up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child.
- A real 1 1/8″ threadless headset with 50mm alloy stem and stem protector cover.
- Tool-free quick-adjust seat height to keep up with growing kids.
- Super quality lightweight alloy rims with smooth sealed ball bearings for awesome rolling.
- Real Wanda COMPASS Lite Air-filled tyres provide awesome grip and are great for ON and OFF road adventures.
- Comfy child-sized saddle properly fits little bottoms.
- Small diameter grips fit small hands.
- Bell for smiles that will go on for miles…
- Built-in footrest design makes riding more fun.
- A low centre of gravity and long wheelbase provide optimal control and manoeuvrability.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Built kid tough – 5-year warranty
- Comes in 4 bright neon colours – Red, Blue, Green, Pink.
- Designed in Sydney, Australia.