Kidvelo Rookie 14 Balance to Pedal Bike – Neon Green
- Extremely lightweight aluminium frame & forks (5.2kg) won’t rust EVER!
- The best balance bike for 3 years to 6 years old.
- Convertible balance bike design! No need to purchase a separate balance bike and pedal bike. 2 bikes in 1.
- Tool-free, fully adjustable seat range: 40cm – 56cm
- Alloy handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child.
- A real bike threadless headset with a 50mm alloy stem.
- Proper V brakes (front and back) that stop on a dime. Coaster Rear Brake
- BMX Grip-thread, pneumatic aluminium wheels for maximum traction.
- Easy and quick assembly with all tools supplied.
- Low centre of gravity for optimal control and manoeuvrability
- Built kid tough – 5 year warranty on the frame and forks.
- Comes in 4 fantastic kid friendly colours.
- Australian designed for all kids worldwide.
TYPE: Convertible Balance Bike
MODEL: Rookie 14
TIRE TYPE: Air
BRAKES: 2 x V-Brakes with Rear Coaster
FOOTREST: Yes included
WARRANTY: World-Class 5 years
WHEEL SIZE: 14″
WEIGHT: 5.2kg / 6.6kg Pedal Bike
SEAT HEIGHT: 40cm – 56cm
PEDAL KIT: Easy-ride Pedal Kit included
ASSEMBLY: Easy 10 minutes
COLOUR: Neon Red, Green, Pink, Blue
IS YOUR CHILD READY FOR PEDALS ?
No Need To Switch Bikes
Don’t Buy Two Bikes When You Can Buy A Rookie 14 Balance Bike that Converts To A Pedal Bike When your Child Is Ready for Pedals.
From Balancing to Pedaling
Once your little one has mastered balance, steering, and control and is ready to pedal, the included Easy-Ride Pedal Kit transforms the Rookie 14 into the most adjustable and amazing pedaling experience your child will get on two wheels.
2 in 1 Balance Bike
One of the biggest challenges for parents when it comes to buying a bike for their children is balancing the desire to buy a good bike with the reality that your child will soon outgrow whatever bicycle you pick.
At Kidvelo we believe that a lighter weight bike is a safer bike. A lighter weight bike is easier to control. We think that’s a good thing. All Kidvelo frames and rigid forks are made of lightweight heat treated 6061 aircraft grade aluminium alloy.
Frame and rigid fork
All other bike components
Set Up In Minutes
A step by step how to assemble your Rookie 14 Balance Bike.
Quick clamps make it easy and fast to set up, and adjust the bike as your child grows.
Once your child has mastered balance installing the included easy-ride pedal kit turns your balance bike into a pedal bike. How good is that!