The Kidvelo Rookie 14″ is the first Hybrid 2-in-1 balance bike and first pedal bicycle that truly grows with your child like no other balance bike on the market. The Rookie range of bikes from Kidvelo will revolutionize how children learn to balance and ride a bike, without ever needing stabilizers or training wheels. Like all of our top-rated trainer bikes, Rookie 14 is incredibly lightweight and durable compliments of an aluminium frame and alloy components that will NEVER rust.
But, it goes a step further: The Rookie 14 quickly and easily converts from a balance bike to a first pedal bike by simply adding the included easy-ride pedal kit. Transitioning from balance mode to pedals, and back again is accomplished in mere minutes for your child’s instant riding success! Plus, since it retains the same geometry and handling between modes of operation, the child’s learning lag from balance to pedal is virtually non-existent. The Rookie range of hybrid 2-in-1 balance to a pedal bike is sure to please even the most discerning of parents.
- Extremely lightweight (6.6kgs) and sturdy. Aluminium alloy frame and forks
- Hybrid 2-in-1 bike design! No need to purchase a separate balance bike and pedal bike.
- Lightweight aluminium frame and components* that won’t rust – EVER!
- Handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing steel headset (not plastic) ensures smooth steering without binding
- Proper V brakes that stop on a dime.
- BMX Grip-thread, pneumatic aluminium wheels for maximum traction and performance
- Sleek, fully adjustable saddle; approximate seat range of 37cm to 55cm in height from the ground
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- 4 Fantastic colours
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low centre of gravity for optimal control and manoeuvrability
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles