Best Baby Helmets Australia
The Baby Nutty MIPS helmet is the latest offering from Nutcase. As their name suggests, Nutcase offers some seriously crazy designs! As a result, you’d be forgiven for thinking they don’t take safety seriously, although that’s far from the truth! The Baby Nutty Helmet has been updated to provide maximum comfort, whilst it now offers significantly improved head support and posture for their necks and heads. The Nutcase range of baby helmets is also offered exclusively with the industry-leading MIPS safety feature, providing increased protection for your child’s skull from rotational forces in the case of a fall thanks to the low-friction liner that slides in all directions in case of impact. On top of this, Nutcase has invested heavily in an all-new, and improved retention system to increase security, whilst maintaining Nutcase’s class-leading comfort. You’ll now find that pinching tears are a thing of the past thanks to the updated Fidlock magnetic buckle system. As a finishing touch, added reflective accents have been incorporated into the design of Nutcase Baby Nutty MIPS helmets to ensure your child is visible to all road users, no matter the lighting conditions.
With all the additional safety features included, you might expect the Nutcase Baby Nutty MIPS helmet to be heavier and warmer than previous models. If you thought this, you’d be wrong. Baby Nutty Helmets feature 11 contoured air vents to increase airflow to your child’s scalp at all speeds – no more crying about being too hot in summer. With the Baby Nutty MIPS Helmet, your baby can keep as cool as they look, all while remaining safe!
- Industry-leading MIPS Safety Feature offers best in class protection
- The new design provides maximum comfort and fit while offering head and posture support
- 11 contoured air vents improve ventilation to keep your baby cool
- Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap and go buckle
- 3 piece pads provide next-level comfort
- GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, all with an individualized fit
- Increased reflectivity for better visibility on the road
- CPSC 16 CFR 1203, ASTM F1492 and AS/NZS 2063:2008 Certified for children older than 1 year old
Nutcase Helmet Sizing Explained:
- Baby Nutty Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 650gm | Lighter and smaller shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
- Little Nutty Toddler Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 750gm | Slightly larger shell size than Baby Nutty
- Little Nutty Youth Head Size 52-56cm | Weight 850gm | Larger shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
How to fit a Nutcase Baby Nutty Helmet:
What is MIPS?
*MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing damaging forces to the brain.
Nutcase Helmets Australia
Xchange Sports Australia is an authorized dealer of Nutcase helmets.