Best Kids Helmet Australia
The Little Nutty MIPS helmet is the latest offering from Nutcase. As their name suggests, Nutcase offers some seriously crazy designs! As a result, you’d be forgiven for thinking they don’t take safety seriously, although that’s far from the truth! The Little Nutty Helmet won’t let your child’s vibe be killed by wearing a helmet! The Nutcase range of kids helmets is now offered exclusively with the industry-leading MIPS safety feature, providing increased protection for your child’s skull from rotational forces in the case of a fall. On top of this, Nutcase has introduced an industry-first offering: protective Crumple Zone EPS foam. They have also invested heavily in an all-new, and improved retention system to increase security, whilst maintaining Nutcase’s class-leading comfort. As a finishing touch, added reflective accents have been incorporated into the design of Nutcase Little Nutty MIPS helmets to ensure your child is visible to all road users, no matter the lighting conditions.
With all the additional safety features included, you might expect the Nutcase Little Nutty MIPS helmet to be heavier and warmer than previous models. If you thought this, you’d be wrong. Little Nutty Helmets feature 11 contoured air vents to increase airflow to your child’s scalp at all speeds – no more complaining about being too hot in summer. With the Little Nutty MIPS Helmet, your child can keep as cool as they look, all while remaining safe!
- Industry-leading MIPS Safety Feature offers best in class protection
- High performing injection-molded ABS shell with Crumple Zone EPS foam keeps your child safe
- 11 contoured air vents improve ventilation to keep you cool
- Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap and go buckle
- 3 piece pads provide next-level comfort
- GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, all with an individualised fit
- Increased reflectivity for better visibility on the road
- CPSC 16 CFR 1203, ASTM F1492 and AS/NZS 2063:2008 Certified
- Visor Included
Nutcase Helmet Sizing Explained:
- Baby Nutty: Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 650gm | Lighter and smaller shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
- Little Nutty Toddler: Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 750gm | Slightly larger shell size than Baby Nutty
- Little Nutty Youth: Head Size 52-56cm | Weight 850gm | Larger shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
How to Fit a Nutcase Little Nutty Helmet
What is MIPS?
*MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing damaging forces to the brain.
Nutcase Helmets Australia
Xchange Sports Australia is an authorized dealer of Nutcase helmets.